Cheshire Fest kick-starts the summer with a super weekend out that we just cannot wait for! It’s back this year and is bigger and better!
Featuring loads of live music, food & drink, activities and entertainment that comes ready-made for all the family.
Cheshire’s best-loved family festival at Manchester Rugby Club, Cheadle Hulme on Saturday 1st June and Sunday 2nd June 2019.
- Cheshire Fest Main Stage presenting over 20 hours of live music across the two days
- Beer Tents with over 50 specially sourced Real Ales, Ciders and Craft Beers from some of the best independent breweries around the UK & Europe!
- Fever Tree Gin Garden, Prosecco Bar, PIMMs Bar + more
- Foodie Village with a delectable selection of gourmet street food vendors selling everything from vegan and veggie dishes to burgers that could bust a gut!
- Play Park featuring a children’s fairground, bouncy world, activities and workshops, storytelling and everything you can imagine! Plus, a full live entertainment programme from the Kids Stage
- Festival Market hosting an array of local businesses selling arts, crafts, festival fashion and more.
For more information and to book your tickets visit the Cheshire Fest website here.