Stamford Parks lies on the border of Ashton Under Lyne and Stalybridge-
Toilets– Yes including disabled toilet and baby changing facilities.
Cafe– The Pavilion Cafe is open 7 days a week.
Things to do–
- Wooden play area including zip wire,
- large sand area with slides,
- water fountains,
- beautiful gardens and open grassed areas,
- large duck pond,
- bowling green,
- the aviary is open every day between 10am and 3pm and features a range of birds, poultry and small mammals,
- in the school holidays and weekends, subject to the weather there is also a land train and bouncy castles (charged),
- there’s usually an ice cream parked close to the fountains also.
Parking: Pay and display car parking is available on the park’s car park at Darnton Road. On street parking is also available around the Park but please be considerate to local residents. Parking regulations are enforced in this area. Please note there is no car parking in the park. The postcode for the park is SK15 1NJ.
More information here.
Address and Map– Stamford Park, Stamford Street, Stalybridge, SK15 1QZ
You can check out our recent trip to Stamford Park here!