The Lowry Theatre at Salford Keys have offered Out and About Mummy readers another chance win tickets to a family show this summer! You can win a Family Ticket to see What The Ladybird Heard live in August! How exciting!
Even more exciting is that the winning family will also get the chance to meet the cast after the show!
Two crafty robbers, one tiny ladybird and a whole farmyard of fun!
What the Ladybird Heard Live comes to The Lowry from Wed 1st – Sun 26th August as part of a major UK and international tour direct from the West End.
Hefty Hugh and Lanky Len have a cunning plan to steal the farmer’s fine prize cow. But they reckon without the tiniest, quietest creature of all: the Ladybird has a plan of her own!
Join the woolly sheep, the hairy hog, the fat red hen and the dainty dog as they take on the villains in this hit musical stage adaptation of What the Ladybird Heard by Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks, published by Macmillan Children’s Books. This action packed 55-minute adventure has original songs, live music, puppetry, plenty of audience participation and lots of laughs, making it the perfect treat for families with children aged three and up.
See here for more information.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you need to do is LIKE or SHARE the Out and About Mummy Facebook Page and answer the following question:
How many legs does a ladybird have?
Terms & Conditions…
- The closing date for receipt of entries is Wed 25 July 2018 at 10am.
- The prize is a family ticket (four tickets) to WHAT THE LADYBIRD HEARD at The Lowry on Fri 3 Aug and an opportunity to meet cast after the show.
- No cash alternative can be substituted.
- Winners will be notified of results within seven working days of the competition closing date by the methods of contact provided.
- The winner’s name will be available from The Lowry Marketing Department, The Lowry, Pier 8, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ.
- Employees and Volunteers of The Lowry are not eligible to enter this draw.